Flats For Sale In Nanakramguda
Situated in the most upcoming and trending belt in Hyderabad, the Vasavi GP Trends is located on the outer ring road, at a stone throw distance from IT hub (Financial District) and is offering Flats for Sale in Nanakramguda.
Vasavi GP Trends is the most prestigious and iconic venture of The Vasavi Group, providing multiple amenities to make your living comfortable and energetic. This is coming with only 1 tower with 24 levels in 2.17 acres covering only 35% of land. The remaining 65% area is an open space with greeneries, water bodies, visitor parking, jogging track, children play area, outdoor games, etc.
Project Type : Apartment
Total Area : 2.21 Acres
Built-Up Area : 6,35,000 Sq.Ft.
Unit : 2, 3 & 4 BHK
Area Range : 1385 – 4630 Sq.Ft.
Location : Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Possession : March – 2021.
Are you looking for Flats for Sale in Nanakramguda, Flats for Sale in Gachibowli Vasavi GP Trends have 3 level cellar parking, stilt, and first floors are for entrance lobbies with 23,000 sft club house, and also every sixth floor has a common area of 16 X 50 feet used for special amenities. Apartments starts from part of 1st level to 22nd level, consists of 14 flats per floor (2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK). 23rd level and 24th level consists of 13 Sky Villas.
– Vanity type wash basin / counter top in master bedroom.
– EWC with vertical stack flushing system with hydro pneumatic system.
– Single lever fixture with wall mixer cum shower.
– Provision for geysers in all bathrooms.
– All C.P fitting are chrome plated (Grohe, Hans Grohe, Roko or equivalent).
– Sanitary TOTO, Kohler, Vitra or equivalent.
– Concealed Copper Wiring (Havel’s or equivalent).
– Power outlets for air conditioners in all bedrooms.
– Power outlets for geysers in all bathrooms.
– Power plugs for cooking range chimney, refrigerator, microwave ovens, mixer / grinder in kitchen, washing machine.
– Three phase supply for each unit & individual meter boards.
– Elegant designer modular electrical switches.
– Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCB) for each distribution boards of the distribution board.
– Provision for cable connection in Master Bedroom & living room
– One Internet provision in each apartment
– Four high speed automatic passenger lifts with rescue device with V3F for energy efficiency with granite/marble /tile cladding and one service lift (make of schindler / Mitsubishi/OTIS)
– LESS THAN A MINUTE” Waiting Time: Average waiting time would be around 50 seconds.
– Granite /Marble cladding at ground level at lift lobby
– Vitrified tiles/granite tile cladding at other levels of lift lobby
– Fully treated water made available through exclusive water softening purification plants for each units.
– A Sewage Treatment plant of adequate capacity as per norms will be provided inside the project; treated sewage water will be used for the landscaping & flushing purpose.
– The water from the terrace & open areas will be collected through rain water pipes, which will be discharged in the rain water harvesting pits to recharge the ground water.
– Sophisticated round-the-clock security system.
– The complete building shall be provided Building Management System with all facilities
– Panic button and intercom is provided in the lift connected to the security room
– Surveillance cameras at the main security & entrance of each block to monitor
– Video door phone for each apartment connected to security for screening of visitors
– Solar powered security fence for total compound
– Entire parking is well designed to suit the number of car parks required
– Parking signage and equipment at required place to improve driving comfort
– Well designed Clubhouse of 23000 sq ft. With facilities like crèche with Children Play Equipment, Laundry Facilities Multi Purpose Hall, Squash, Bowling, etc
– Swimming pool with changing rooms & open showers.
– Separate rooms for associations, maintenance, and servant toilets
– Fire hydrant & fire sprinkler system in all the floors & basements
– Fire alarm & Public address system in all floors & parking areas (basements). Control panels will be kept at main security
For a person who values time over money, the clubhouse at INTEGRA comes as a boon. Relax with a few laps of swimming under star lit sky in terrace pool. Jogging track in well laid landscape is an inviting sight. Keep fit with a regimen at A/C gymnasium. Party hard on terrace lawns and receive guests in stately banquet hall. Conducting business at well equipped conference room is real convenient. Cafeteria is an ideal place to entertain friends and guest rooms to accommodate your visitors. With the most profitable Flats for sale in Nanakramguda Hyderabad, Vasavi GP Trends is the place to be for you and your family.